Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Independent Task #2

Ing

Lurking in the dark, a man jumped me.

W

When I got jumped, I felt scared
When my stuff was gone, I got rattled
While I was home, I got robbed
Where, is the mayonnaise

Punctuation

Emerging from the depth, the monster sought its new prey
When the baking was complete, the ovens were cleaned thoroughly
Committed to improving their routine, the dancers trained daily
Overpowered by the wave, the swimmers were swept off their feet
Analysing the situation, the commander decided the hill route was best
While we were watching the experiment, the paper ignited
Hoping to improve his score, Matthew studied his time's tables daily
With their friends and family, watching the students took to the stage
Undaunted by the work, the builders pushed on to repair the house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.