Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Independent task 1

Adverb


Suddenly I got up, to Christmas morning.

Quickly I ran away, to get the money.
luckily I got candy, but it wasn't enough.
Oddly the man in the front, was going in the opposite direction.

Preposition

In the class, the kids were loud
In the class, the water is on
in the meantime, you had a snack
In the front, the teacher was mad

Punctuation

silently, the cat stalked its prey
in 1975, a high school was finally built in Hornby
amongst the papers, I found my homework
anxiously, I awaited my test results
fortunately, the kai today was something good
about twenty years ago, a law was passed that changed everything
often the things we say, and the things we mean are two different things
cautiously, he knocked on the principal's door and await a reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.