Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Comic Strip

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog.

Today in wananga we were learning how to make a comic strip. The first thing we did was learn about how to make a comic strip then we tried to make a six strip comic strip. it was really fun because we were able to do it about anything we wanted. My favourite thing about this activity was making the comic. My least favourite was thinking of what to do


I hope you enjoy my comic strip.
If you want to have a go at this go to this link https://www.makebeliefscomix.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Levi I really like your blog post that you have done it is really amazing. The quality of your comix strip is really amazing and also your characters maybe next time put some more words in your comix so we could understand what is happening well done Levi keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.