Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Communication Challenge

 This week in hurumanu we were trying to do sign language for letters of the alphabet because we were trying to communicate across the field. What worked well with my team was the big letters that we were making with our arms we had a secret code for every single letter. I think we could communicate better next time because we don't really know how fast we are going and we don't know if you have got the letters so I think we could communicate better. My favourite part was shouting across the field. my least favourite was trying to find out what the letters were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.