Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tane Mahuta

Today in tane mahuta we have been doing a lot of work we have been weeding planting and moving really really big blocks. It was really hard to do everything that we were told to do I did a lot of things in two hours I was moving big heavy blocks I was weeding I was planting I was also raking and shovelling and I moved the branches to another location.

The first thing that we did after kiwi Kaha when we got to the garden is me, Cody Tyson and hunter, we went to see Mr Tisch to go and talk to him about what we were supposed to do and he told us to follow him so we did and he took us to the weeding area and then he told us to start weeding the plants.


After that, we went to go and have morning tea then when morning tea was finished we went back and we started to do the garden classroom we were moving heavy blocks it was really boring doing the work around the garden because I did nothing because I didn't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.