Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Art Projects

On Monday in art period four and five we were finishing off the clay projects that we were working on. We also moved onto making a background out of cardboard and paint, because we are making stop motions about manaakitanga.

We had to discuss with our groups what we wanted to do to see what we finish first because me and Cody wanted to go and finish our clay but Khush and Christian wanted to do the painting so we can get started on it. So we asked the teacher if we could do both me and Cody go make the rest of our clay and Khush and Christian go and start on the painting.

When me and Cody went in the other room we were really relying on Khush and Christian to not muck around and get the job done as clean and silent as possible. But when me and Cody got in the clay we saw that we were already done it so we told the teacher and we went to go and help Khush and Christian but they already did a lot.

I really enjoyed playing with the paint and painting my group's background we did a lot of painting it got really boring but at least I still got to have fun and hang out with my mates. I also Wish that we never do this again because it was the most boring class I have ever had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.