Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

New Kahui

Good morning I will be talking about the new kahui's that we have been given.

On Monday this week, we moved into our amazing new learning spaces called Tieke, RiroRiro, and Mohua. These classes are the coolest and spaciest classes I have ever seen. The reason why we moved into these new buildings is that the primary school next to us needed more classes and that they were cleaning the classes and they were rebuilding it. It took the builders around about two years to build the new kahui's and the learning commons and learning street.

When I walked into the new building I saw delight to my face and I had seen so much room in the buildings it was also really cool because when we are working in them we there are so many places to go and work at in the classroom it is the best classroom I have ever seen I want it to stay the way it was. 

When I walked into our new buildings I thought that we were so lucky to have this new and improved building givin to us it is like they help me more to learn and it sort of gives me the power to do all the work that I can do and more. It makes me do my work to the absolute best standard I will ever do.

When I walked into our new buildings I felt The feeling that I can do everything in the world to help poor and sick people when I realized that I possibly could I started to think about what I need to save a whole lot of people. So I thought to myself that I need to do my absolute best if I want to go out and help people.

The 3 parts of the new kahui's that I liked was the LED light behind the TV's because it adds a cool affet to the TV's the teared seating in all of the classes because it means that we don't have to sit on the floor when we are have the roll being done and for form. and the new kahui because I like that we have a new working space to work in I know that it will take me a while to get used to but I still like it. 

Conclusion: I think the classrooms are really cool because I have never been to a big classroom like this before. I think that it is a very big space for classes but it is good because we can move around and work wherever we want sometimes. but we have to be quiet were we work or else we have to move into seating plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.