Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Muffins

 Today in cooking we made savoury muffins and they were not good

I think the muffins didn't taste good because they tasted really bad but I don't know what was wrong with the muffins but they were bad.

The texture of the muffins was nice and smooth but really doughy and disgusting. I think we should have added more time in the oven

The colour of the muffins is yellow.

I think my team worked badly until I changed groups.

Team rating
2 / 10

Changed team rating
10 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.