Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Art

In art, we are making stop motions we have 4 people in a group some people have 3 people in a group I have 4 people in my group we are doing it about manakitanga. Manakitanga is showing kindness to someone and hospitality.we all have different roles in our group mine is cameraman with Christian khush is director Cody is the drawer.

The teacher put some questions on the board about this task and what we have done so far. Here are the questions and answers

who is in your group?

In my, I have 4 people in my group witch is Cody Khush Christian

What are your roles?

My role is the cameraman
Christian is also the cameraman
Cody is the drawer
Khush is the director

How does your story show manakitanga?

my story shows manakitanga because the burgers apologize to the chicken nuggets and the burgers invite the chicken nuggets to there house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.