Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Digital Technology

In digital technology, I have chosen an issue of pollution.

What's up readers my name is Levi and for the last 8 week's we have been doing digital tech and it has been really fun because we have been programming and making games we had to choose an issue to make a game about and I chose environmental pollution it has been fun to make a game and I like it i do not like making games though because of how much thought you have to put in it it is difficult to make a game. we had a choice on what we wanted to make we had to choose out of a narrative game app or product it is not that easy to choose we had to choose one we started off easy and then we went harder and harder. at least we all had fun we did 1 hour and then we had a break and then we went straight back into it it was not easy sitting on my bum for almost 2 hours it was hard not to stand up and just walk around when I wanted.



https://make.gamefroot.com/games/157703

I enjoyed this class because we get to make a game and programme. Next time I would like to do something else because I like to try new things in life. The best bit was making a game and the worst bit was figuring out what to put in the game.

What would you do if you made a game?
What will it be about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.