Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Buisness kete

Business and Enterprise Kete was a big project for the years 7-9 to sell and create products of our choice.
Our group name was 4 Little pigs, and we made mystery boxes full of little treats

What were your learnings?
Some of my learning figuring out how much stuff we needed to get and how pre-order works

How Important were your decisions?
My decisions were pretty important because I was the CEO of our group and I had to make the final decision to tell the teacher what was happening and how we are going to do things.

Do you think you were successful?
I think we were successful because we sold out and everything was gone pretty quick. On top of that we made a profit of at least $40.

Do you believe you upheld the CARR values our our school?
I think I upheld the CARR values because our group rotated who got to stay at the table and who got to look around fairly, and when I looked around with my friends. I also upheld the Carr Values well because I was being sensible and I was usually either looking at the other businesses, helping the group or just sitting down with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.