Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Hur 2

 

My Learning Story

Hurumanu: 2 Humanities

Module: Power to the People

Name: Levi

Teacher: Ds

Term: 2

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  make a party

  • learn about types of government

  • informational poster

What I Learned: 

  •  how to make a party

  •  how to write a speech

  • how to make a manifesto

My Favourite Parts:

  •  I liked learning about government

  • I liked making a party

  • I liked making a manifesto

My Next Steps:

  •  I would like to be challenged a bit more

  •  I will try harder to complete the wrong

  • I will focus on my work


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by doing the work

Achievement

I showed achievement by achieving the work that I had to do

Resilience

I showed resilience by doing the right thing at the right time

Respect

I showed respect by respecting others

Feedback for my Teachers:

more fun work, physical work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.