Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Shoes

Today I am talking about what my shoes get up to when I am not around.

Ahh, what a beautiful day it is today I wonder where I want to go today I wonder if puma is around. I'm gonna go to his hose and see if he is home today cause I want to hang with puma. Finally, I'm here at puma's house let's go see if he is home knock knock PUMA ARE YOU THERE YES OK WANNA HANG SURE I"LL BE OUT IN A JIPPEY. Yeah you are finally out you took forever bro, yeah I know I had to go on the treadmill for a run ok where do you want to go ah do you want to go to the park for a running race and to kick a ball around, sure. Ok let's go now then wanna race there sure three two one go go go Nike takes the lead haha puma I'm winning. Ok now let's kick around the ball do you wanna take shots and have a turn at being a goalkeeper because there is just the two of us. Ok, I have to go home before my owner get's home me to but it was nice to hang out with each other before the holidays come yeah it was. Keep in touch yea I will ok I will too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZPvDY8MSs&feature=youtu.be

Image result for nike revolution 4 blue gold

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Levi!

    I can tell you enjoyed this task because you got quite a bit of writing completed on Friday! I like how you had a few different shoes interacting with each other. To make it more clear, you could try using quotation marks ("") around the parts where your characters are speaking.

    Do you enjoy our Friday creative writing? I would love to hear some feedback from you.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.