Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

No I in team

What is a good team player?
What is your role?
How could I help my team?
  1.  good team player gives the ball to people he or she will let everyone have a go he or she will help anyone that doesn't know what they're doing he or she might.
  2. I am the referee in my team I like to referee games because being a referee mean that you can learn more about how it works and how to run a game.
  3. I could help my team win a game by being there supporting them and helping to push forwards when they are in stress.
  • helping each other 
  • being nice
  • pass

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.