Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

Learning Stories

Learning outcomes:
1. Movie Script
  • I didn’t complete a movie script
  • I completed a movie script
  • I completed a movie script that had a start, problem/solution and end
  • I completed a movie script that made sense and had a start, problem/solution and end


2. Filming:
  • I did not complete filming of my movie
  • I completed filming my movie
  • I completed filming my movie with different camera angles
  • I completed filming my movie with different camera angles and music for effect


3. Blogging
  • I did not complete a blog post
  • I completed 1 blog post
  • I completed 2 blog posts
  • I completed 3 or more blog posts


4. Working with others
  • I found it challenging to work in a group
  • I worked well in a group at times
  • I mostly worked well in my group
  • I enjoyed working productively with my group


I contributed well in my group by ….. Helping others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.