Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Persuasive Writing

Did you know that art is good for when you don’t have a voice but you can draw, and it will help for painting and being an artist?


Mrs McGuinniety can we please have more art on a Tuesday afternoon?
Mrs McGuinniety I would like more time for art because we
would have more visitors coming to our class.


Also I think we could decorate our class room for more pazazz
the visitors would like our school even more.


I would enjoy having fun drawing pictures of random things as
well as some awesome portrait pictures.


Also I would build confidence to show my amazing work to the school or class.


This is why I think we should have more time for art because
of these 4 reasons and because I would be more talented with my art.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.