Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Crazy Door In The Wall

“How did I get so tall?” i’m gonna go see mum because I need shrinking potions to get smaller, slam swoosh off I go to mum’s laboratory 5 minutes later hi mum (breathing). Hey mum can I please have a shrinking potion “yes Tommy yes you can” thanks mum bye mum bye Tommy. Going home going home oooooowwwwww shortcut let’s take it ow shortcuts are really short.  Wow this little door in the hallway is small ow I got a shrinking potion I should see how small I can get. This will be fun ug ug ug ug ug wow I can fit through the door first lets see if it opens. Yasssssss it opened ow a base but where is the base lets see. I can see red wow it’s a volcano base I never knew this was here let’s search who’s it is this wow it’s some random guy’s wait that’s my dad da da daaaaa! Dad dad what are you doing sorry Tommy you can’t see this dad noooooooooooo. Huh feuph it was only just a dream.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Levi
    I love'd it how you made it so people can picture where the scene is set. I enjoyed the ending when you woke up in the night and told us it was only a dream and made us feel like it was reality. For me it definitely felt like reality i found myself as Tommy. You could work on capital letters E.G Mum, Dad, and i is a letter when you make it a capital it is a noun. (I'm not i'm)
    ~Shikobi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for that astonishing comment big sis

      Delete
    2. No problem little bro I love your creativity.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.