Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Te Manu Tukutuku Poem

Te Manu Tukutuku Poem



Wow! New school I can’t wait for it. I’m so excited.  


I feel surprised as I walked through the gate and see our new school.
It was unexpected to see our brand new school I was amazed at our new classrooms and the new smell.
I hear lucky excited kid’s roaming free around the school happily and chattering among themselves.
I smell a great brand new a stoked strong smell.
I touch the hard warm comfortable floors and walls.

I feel happy for being one of the first kids to walk on the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.