Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

SHS Learning Journey

SHS Learning Journey

ACT 1:

I thought Rangitoto Island was the best island I seen because I was amazed how beautiful that island is and I was wondering how dark the cave's will be and I would also like to know if there was a caveman was in the dark cave.


ACT 2:

  1. did you miss your parents.
  2. if you traveled what will be the most favorite place you have visited.
  3. what was the best boat you sailed in.
  4. how was your time.
  5. how long where you ou there for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.