Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Insane Super Crazy Freerunner

The Insane Super Crazy Free runner

“Wow, it’s so high, I can barely see anything in this fog. I wonder if I will still be able to skydive in the fog. I’m feeling pretty nervous”.

Oh no when is the fog gonna clear I need to go skydiving I can’t see anything, where is the ground I’m so high up. I’m bored let’s put on the gopro and climb the building but first I need to turn on the gopro. After I turn on the gopro I will start to go up the stairs and get to the top. I can do this it is going to be a blast the building is so ttttttttt aaaaaaaaa llllllllllllllll. Oh well let’s just start in 3 2 1 GO!!!
Off we went, up the stairs there were a whole heap of stairs we were puffed when we got to the top so we had something to munch on. While we were up there it was so high I could not see the ground we only seen fog and tall building’s. I was proud of myself because I got so high it was the best time of my life. After we had a munch me and the person I was with we became friends. When he went to the window I scared him because he does not like heights, it was so funny because he fell to the ground and then stood back up straight again, he freaked out!
I felt great about writing the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.