Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Roman Poster (Social Studies)

In social studies, we have been learning about the roman empire and all of the this that Romans have made, for example, the coliseum, concrete, aqueducts, highways, early plumbing, and sanitary management, first surgical tools, early forms of newspapers, census, and a welfare system. we have also learned about roman numerals and they were really easy to understand.

Today in social studies I have been making a poster about Roman gladiators. I think I did a pretty good job making the best poster I could.


This is the work that I have done I hope you like this poster I have made about Roman Gladiator's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.