Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Social Studies

Today in social studies we have been learning about Dame Whina Cooper. and have been mapping the places that she marched from on google earth. It has been a very simple project that we have been working on, and I was able to finish it in a couple minutes. I think it was very easy to make the map and google earth was very easy to use when I was trying to map it. I didn't find anything challenging in making the map it was all very easy to use. I think I would try to do it a lot quicker next time because it was all very easy to use and it took me longer than it should have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.