Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Game blog post

Hello, my name is Levi. in year 9 DTE we have been learning how to create a game. Mr Carter is our teacher and he is the best, he has helped us with what to do and how to make it. It has been really fun having Mr Carter as our teacher he is really nice. Over the last six weeks, we have been looking at and learning how to create a game, It was really fun making a game but I didn't quite get to finish it because it kept deleting so I had to keep restarting. Maybe next time I could try to publish my game before I log off so it saves.

I enjoyed doing the work and working with my friends. I also liked learning how to make a game it thought me a lot about how to make a game and an app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.