Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Athletics

Athletics that I have learnt this term was shot put, high jump, long jump, discus, and sprints.

I think the best way to get everything done is to try your best. Just go until you can't keep trying even if you think you can't do it you don't know until you've tried.

In P.E I jumped 90cm in high jump. I also threw 10.75m in the discus and I threw 4.5m in the shot put.

Yes, I did bring my P.E gear to every lesson and on athletics day.

Yes, I loved participating in P.E that we were doing.

📸 Through The Lens | High Jumping – Kansas Jayhawks


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Levi. Well done on completing all the athletics events. I admire your positive attitude and thank you for always being prepared with your PE gear and willing to help set up and put away equipment. Keep up the great work. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.