Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Covid-19 Alert level 2

What alert level 2 will mean to me

I think that It will affect me majorly because they will be opening up more restaurants and more businesses. But we will still have to keep 2 meters away from people we don't know. but it will be nice to get out of my house and go and socialize with my friends again because I haven't seen them for a while. But if we are sick we have to stay home in case it is Covid-19. So play it safe and keep everything under control. Keep the crowd small not big.

1 comment:

  1. These are all great messages, Levi. I bet you were glad to be able to meet up with your friends over the last few days. Are you looking forward to getting back to school?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.