Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Tane mahuta

Today in Tane Mahuta (C.I.P) we went down to the garden to clean up all of the weeds and we also cleaned up the garden classroom for period two when I went down to the garden I went straight to cleaning up the classroom. when I started cleaning up the garden area I wanted to go straight to cleaning up the area with all of the ivy and trees we worked there for a while we cleaned it up and we also had time to grab the broom and sweep up all of the ivies that were left on the ground. When we headed back to the garden in period three we got back to what we were doing before I did get bored and tired so I did sit down on the wheely chairs but overall I had fun

1 comment:

  1. hi levi this is a nice blog i really like it

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.