Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Holiday

In the holiday I was doing some pretty interesting stuff that I would like to tell you about I have two highlights to share with you.

The first highlight that happened to me was in the first week of the school holidays I went swimming with my family to Rolleston pool when I got there I was already dressed into my togs so I didn't need to go to the changing room so when I was finished I waited outside of the changing rooms until my mum came out and gave me the thumbs up. when my mum gave me the thumbs up to go and play in the water I was so happy that I found a cubby hole to put my bag in really quickly and when I did i rushed to the pool so I could dip my head into the water because I know that the water is always warm when you first hop in. When I first dipped my head in i was so warm so I looked over at the diving pool because that is my favourite pool and I see a really big inflatable race track so I went up the to try it out and when I went on it I had so much fun playing on it it was the best inflatable on water that I have ever played on. It was coming up to the time that we had to leave the pools but I didn't want to leave I was having so much fun but we had to leave so I grabbed my stuff and I went to the changing room to have a shower and get dressed ready to leave the pools.

The second highlight happened to me in the second week of the school holidays I went to the new cinema in town with my two sisters but before we went to watch the movie we went to pack'n'save to buy some snacks and drinks for the movie. When we got to the cinema I was like wow that's really big because it is four stories even though you cannot see it on the outside, it is massive on the inside. when I got inside me and my sisters went upstairs to buy tickets to watch Gemini man it is a movie about will smith fighting a clone of will smith. it was the best movie I had ever seen there was bearly anyone in the cinema because it was the first day it came out and it was the first session they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.