Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Alarm Call

Alarm Call
Sneaking through the house tip toeing making sure the kitten does not know that I am here.


One knee goes up and down quietly through the house it is as hard as making a house because I have to keep balance as well.As the big, ugly, green, Goblin was walking he found the cute, cuddly, defenseless kitten.


Ccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh no have I woken up the kitten I hope not few it is still asleep, “what do I do to this cute kitten.”


“hehehe he does not know that i’m awake he will never find out until he see’s that i’m awake.”  Walking through the long house POOF! POOF! POOF! “whoa what was that left, right, duck!”

“Flying books or were they thrown” lets go check KARATE “please don't hurt me I will do anything, i said anything” should I hurt you? “i included a dangerous deadly death trap” “goodbye” “noooooo”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.